Download ProScan 5.9
Release Date: May 25, 2010
Changes in 5.9
- Completely rewritten communication architecture.
- Completely rewritten OBD-II messaging framework. The new framework is going to allow us to introduce many exciting new features in the very near future!
- Significantly enhanced connection procedures. Auto detection will now check all ports and baud rates at a very fast pace.
- Support for 115200 baud rate. New devices are switching to this rate, and ProScan 5.9 and higher will automatically detect and work with these interfaces.
- Many new parameters are now available for monitoring, charting, and logging.
- Numerous bug-fixes were implemented.
- Quick Start Guide : ProScan Scan Tool with USB Interface
This guide is for setting up a ProScan Scan Tool with USB Interface.
- Quick Start Guide : ProScan Scan Tool with Serial Interface
This guide is for setting up a ProScan Scan Tool with Serial Interface.
- Quick Start Guide : ProScan Scan Tool with Bluetooth Interface
This guide is for setting up a ProScan Scan Tool with Bluetooth Interface.
- FTDI Virtual COM Port USB Drivers
This web site has the latest drivers for the FTDI virtual COM port that is required by ProScan USB devices.
|The ProScan software was developed using Microsoft's .NET Framework v1.1. If your system does not already have v1.1 of the .NET Framework installed, you will need to visit Windows Update and install it.|